Purple smoothies are the NEW green smoothies, because, antioxidants...
Creamy, dreamy, nutritious, and delicious. With superfoods, of course, specifically, our beauty blend for this power bowl.
Why Beauty Blend? it is known for giving you a natural beauty boost and feeling like your youngest self with superstar ingredients, such as, a mix of beet, maca, chaga mushroom, goji berry, maqui berry, acai, and collagen peptides.
Okay, enough of that, let's get straight into the recipe:
- 2 large or 3 small frozen bananas, pre-sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of spinach or kale (or more if you don’t care about the color)
- 1 teaspoon OMG Beauty Blend
- splash (1/4-1/3 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- Let the frozen bananas defrost for about 10 minutes for easier blending.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender (or food processor) and pulse/blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides every so often. Try not to add more liquid as the consistency will become too thin – the goal is a thick texture.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add your favorite toppings! We used pomegranate seeds, strawberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and a spoonful of sunflower seed butter. Use anything you like!
Overall, this is a breakfast bowl that will keep your body fueled, your cells nourished and your mind energized. It’s totally balancing, easy to make, and beautiful.
Hope you love it as much as we do!