Ever feel like you’re low on energy? We do, that is why we designed a blend with a medley of smart superfoods that is known for naturally boosting your spirit, and keep you going throughout the day feeling more alive than ever.
• Lucuma: is a low-sugar natural sweetener.
• Maca: A Peruvian super-root known for its energizing properties.
• Wheatgrass: known for supporting overall health and wellness. It’s an excellent source of protein and fiber.
• Pumpkin seed protein: Is known to be an excellent source of plant-based protein.
• Matcha: known for its ability to generate energy. Source of natural caffeine.
• Moringa: leafy green superfood known for its energizing and immune properties.
Got a big day? Start it off right with a smoothie recipe that is full of whole foods that fuel your body. These nutrients are precisely what you’ll need to nourish your body and energize yourself for the day.
With a trusty blender, you can whip up a tasty energy smoothie in minutes and be ready to tackle the day.
Mixed Energizing Berry Smoothie
You can never go wrong with a smoothie chock-full of berries. Berries and smoothies go hand in hand. There are so many variations, but this one is perfect for an energy boost.
You’ll blend a medley of frozen berries with bananas, apple juice, Greek yogurt, Energy Blend Powder, and honey.
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice can also use almond milk, skim milk, coconut milk or another flavor of juice
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Energy Blend Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place the apple juice, banana, berries, Powder, and yogurt in a blender; blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid (1/4 cup).
- Taste and add honey. Pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh berries and mint sprigs if desired.
Go on and try it in your morning smoothie, you’ll feel super and just want to put it out there, it's a great post-workout pick-me-up.