IT’S GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY TODAY: One day can change your whole life!
All of us would like to be healthier, look better, and live well both physically and spiritually.
GWD is a social project dedicated to living well. The purpose of today is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”, to direct the thoughts of both individuals and society towards “living well” and to raise awareness.
The main aims of the day are:
• To recognize the value of our lives
• To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
• To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
• To make peace with ourselves
• To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
To get one step closer towards living well, let GWD’s manifesto be your starting point.