Pandemic or not, many of us will continue working from home and sometimes we can for sure feel a bit unproductive, a lack of creativity and inspiration, maybe even stressed.
Having a routine can make you feel more grounded and prepared for the day.
The OMG crew is working from home and many of us live with families and have children and these environment/schedule changes can be difficult and cause stress.
We are going to share a few tips with you in order to take care of yourself mentally and physically.
- Stick to a sleep schedule: going to sleep and waking up at the same time every day can regulate your body’s clock and improve your quality of sleep.
- Do daily activities: It can be as simple as washing the dishes, helping kids with homework, taking your dog for a walk. Clear your mind.
- Schedule meal, snack and break times: try to eat at the same time every day so you can plan and this will give you and your family a break to look forward to.
- Take care of your physical health: we know it’s hard, but it’s important to try and get the endorphins flowing, getting your mind off the stress and working on you.
- Be flexible: this is new for everyone, don’t be so hard on yourself. Finding a routine that is perfect for you is hard but trust us that you’ll get there.
- Self Care/self love: if you are into skincare, make a routine when waking up and going to sleep by cleansing your face, putting cream on your whole body, enjoy that moment with yourself. You can even light a candle, meditate, listen to a podcast that will boost your self-esteem, and read a book.
- Veggies: one can forget to eat nourishing food, leading to sleep deprivation, lack of energy and even memory loss. We have the solution for you, our OMG single ingredients and blends to boost your inner health, helping you feel super inside and out.
There are so many tips and ideas to get your routine on point. Just go for it and give it a go until you feel comfortable and happy with it.