What’s your style? Simply a cup of coffee? Bacon and eggs? Cold bowl of cereal? Granola bar on the go?
You have to give our #OMGRecipe Chocolate Oatmeal a go!
Apple Chocolate Oatmeal is about to be your new favorite power breakfast.
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• 1 red apple diced and sliced
• 1 banana diced
• 2-3 pitted dates depending on how sweet you like things (soaked in hot water overnight)
• 1/2 cup gluten-free oatmeal
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds optional
• 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds optional
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds optional
• 2 tablespoon OMG Cacao nibs
01. Heat oil over medium heat in a pan. Add bananas and apples. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Add dates. Mix everything together, mashing the dates up.
02. Add oatmeal, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. Add 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered for 5-10 minutes.
03. Serve topped with cacao nibs and apple slices.