These delicious matcha pancakes are another perfect weekend brunch recipe.
- 1 ½ tsp OMG Matcha Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- Coconut oil for frying
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- To make the pancake mix, whisk the eggs with the milk and vanilla essence in a jug.
- In a separate large bowl, sift the flour and matcha. Stir in the sugar.
- Make a well in the center, and then pour in the egg, milk, and vanilla mix. Whisk until just combined. You can leave the batter on the side (covered), until you’re ready to cook your pancakes.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of pancake batter for each pancake into the pan. You should be able to cook 2 pancakes at at time.
- Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes one one side, or until bubbles appear on surface. Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes to cook through.
- Transfer each pancake to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture, greasing the pan with more oil between batches.
- Stack in a tall tower.
- Drizzle the honey or maple syrup all over, and enjoy!