Hummus with Beetroot Powder is velvety, light, and fluffy. It’s made with one secret ingredient which allows this hummus to be extra smooth.
- 1 15.5 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced.
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup tahini.
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp ground cumin.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 2 tsp beetroot powder.
- 4 large ice cubes.
- To start, drain and rinse chickpeas then add to your blender or food processor.
- Next, add in the remainder of the ingredients: minced garlic, lemon juice, tahini, EVOO, ground cumin, salt, pepper, beetroot powder and ice cubes.
- Blend on high speed for 45-60 seconds or until ingredients are well combined and texture is light, fluffy and creamy.
- Pour hummus into a bowl, and using a spoon create a swirl indent.
- Drizzle with additional EVOO, then sprinkle with beetroot powder, feta cheese and parsley if preferred.
- Best served with baked or crispy pita, chips or fresh veggies.
Are you going to make this recipe? please don't forget to tag @omg_superfoods on Instagram if you do so.