For the Chocolate
• 2 x 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• 2 x 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2 x 1/4 cup OMG Cacao powder
For the Peanut Butter Filling
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1 tbsp + 2 tsp nutritional yeast
For the topping
• OMG Cacao nibs
- Gently mix together the first set of melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and raw OMG Cacao powder in a bowl. It should be smooth and runny.
- Spoon 1/2-1 tbsp into the bottom of a lined muffin tin. Start with about 1/2 tbsp in each, then divide the rest between the 12 if there is extra. You can make 12 large cups or 24 mini cups (start with 1 tsp per cup if doing mini cups). If you don’t have a muffin tin, you can just use paper or silicone cupcake liners on a plate.
- Place the entire tray in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut butter filling in a bowl. Mix well until it’s smooth and the nutritional yeast is mixed in completely.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and spoon the peanut butter filling into each cup. It should be about 1 heaping tbsp/cup. Spread about so the filling is somewhat flat.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm.
- When you’re ready, mix together the second set of chocolate ingredients. Once the peanut butter cups are ready, spoon the mixed chocolate ingredients over top of each cup. Tilt the tray left-right-back and forth to help evenly spread the chocolate.
- Top them off with OMG Cacao nibs for an extra burst of chocolate flavor and crunch.
- Place back in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set and enjoy!