Vegan Banana Flour Brownies
¾ cup OMG! Cacoa Powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons flaxseed
9 tablespoons water [or 3 eggs]
¼ cup coconut oil, softened
¾ cup almond butter
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
mini chocolate chips, dairy-free, for topping
Directions: (Makes 12)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the flax eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the banana flour, cocoa powder and sea salt and blend until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and smooth evenly. Sprinkle on chocolate chips.
- Bake brownies for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.