MATCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP SNOW BALL COOKIES
1 cup butter (use vegan substitute to make cookies vegan)
½ cup powdered sugar + more for rolling
2 teaspoons OMG! Matcha Powder
1 cup pecans, finely ground
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, dairy-free
2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat together the butter, powder sugar and matcha powder until creamed.
3. Add the flour, chocolate chips and ground pecans and mix until just incorporated.
4. Form dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each cookies into powdered sugar. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Let cookies cool 5 minutes before rolling into more powdered sugar.
These Matcha Chocolate Chip Snow Ball Cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free and can be easily be made vegan by swapping out the butter for a vegan substitute.