Gluten Free Brownies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/2 cup OMG! Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter (cashew or almond works best)
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut milk (unsweetened almond or cashew)
- 1/8-1/4 cup raw cane sugar (depends on how you sweet you want it)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup OMG! Cacao Nibs
Preheat oven to 350.
Add all ingredients *except chopped chocolate chips/nuts* into a blender or food processor.
Blend on medium speed until everything is well combined. It will be thick, but that’s ok.
Stir in the chocolate chips or nuts.
Pour the batter out into a parchment paper lined 8×8 brownie pan.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean (you want them to be just a little doughy).
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!