Beet Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 3 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (if needed)
- 2 tablespoons OMG! Superfoods Beet Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Add frozen bananas and coconut cream to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth. Add beet powder and vanilla extract and blend. Taste and add maple syrup according to sweetness preference.
Pulse in chocolate chips.
Pour ice cream into a freezer-safe sealable container. Freeze mixture for 3-6 hours. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 10-20 minutes.