Organic Spirulina Powder 8oz
Organic Spirulina Benefits
- OMG! It’s a SUPERFOOD - Organic Spirulina powder also known as blue green algae is an excellent source of protein and iron and a good source for vitamin B6 making it one of the most effective natural energy boosters available, these are the spirulina benefits
- OMG! Organic Spirulina powder can be added to smoothies and meals for a natural and effective boost to your immune system
- 100% Certified Organic | Vegan | Kosher
- OMG!’s 3 guiding principles– Provide healthy and tasty products, live an environmentally friendly and organic lifestyle, promote global awareness
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team
I love this spirulina. It is kid and picky adult friendly I use it as food coloring too. I make my yogurt green before adding fruit. Perfect for making green eggs and ham! Also great for adding color to pistachios to use on cannolis or pistacchio cookies. I am thinking of trying some rainbow cookies Using in place of the green coloring. Let’s not forget the health benefits.
Discovered this at HOME GOODS or maybe it was Marhsalls and saw the iron content and was floored! Bought every container they had. I put 1 scoop of the spirulinain 2 scoops hemp powder and 2 scoops vanilla flavored pea protein powder. Add one banana, 1 16 oz frozen spinach and water and blend in blender.This gets me through 2 days. I have no idea if this spiralina has any taste but I can not taste it the way I prepare it. I have not bought another brand see no reason to. When I ran out I was so happy to find the company's website to be able to order more. Great way for a vegan to stay healthy.