Pumpkin Protein Muffins
These pumpkin muffins are full of plant-based protein thanks to pumpkin protein powder! Made without any grains, these muffins are also gluten-free and vegan!
- 2 scoops OMG! Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 cup canned pumpkin [not pumpkin pie mixture]
- roasted sunflower seeds, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tray with liners.
2. In a bowl, beat together all ingredients except the sunflower seeds until smooth.
3. Fill each muffin tin ¾ way full with batter. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.